Pageviews last month

Monday, May 23, 2011

Memories




Today I went with a friend to Martins Landing in Roswell. We used to live in the development and would walk the lake daily. I loved that it would wear the kids out. It is such a pretty lake community. While walking we came upon the apartments that we used to live in. We talked about how one Christmas (05) this was where their Christmas photo was taken. When I got home and saw the photos I just had to look up the old one. The kids are not in the exact same spot but boy can you see how much they have changed. Seems like just yesterday that they were that small. Time sure does fly by.

Speaking of Time flying by it has been almost a month since I last blogged. What can I say?? May was amazingly busy. I plan to do a few catch up posts and then move on with current summer fun activities. I hope you are enjoying the Spring where ever you are and are getting ready for an amazing summer!!

No comments:

Post a Comment