Pageviews last month

Friday, April 22, 2011

11th Anniversary Serenade!!



John and I celebrated 11 years of marriage today. He started my day off with a dozen white roses, and breakfast in bed. I spent the day out with the girls getting our hair done and going to the library. When we got home John had prepped everything for a wonderful steak dinner. Love you honey thanks!! (Have I ever mentioned how blessed I am to have a man that cooks?? A perk I didn't know until after I married him.)

At the end of the meal the boys had a surprise for us. Jack was pretty hesitant but then he got up with his brother. The video posted is a remake of what they sang for me. Talk about a memory!! I didn't even know the two of them knew this song, much less practice it at night in their room. So much for knowing what is going on behind closed doors. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did. It made my day.. I hope to see the two of them sing this for me again on my 15th, 20th, 25th and beyond. Thanks boys.

2 comments: