Pageviews last month

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Brotherly Love


The boys started middle school today. I can't believe they are really old enough to be there. I was sad to see them getting ready this morning and told them I needed a special middle school photo shoot. I figured they would roll the eyes but they went along with me. As I was shooting the pics I told them to remember that they were not only brothers, but twin brothers and most importantly friends. I told them to remember to  stand up for one another and be good to each other. I hope they will remember what I said. 

After I took a few shots of them I jokingly said alright now hold hands.. I knew they wouldn't.. I was wrong. For a split second they did and then even gave each other a quick hug. Brotherly love maybe there is hope for these two yet!!

No comments:

Post a Comment