Pageviews last month

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

A new adventure....

For the next 365 days John, the kids, and I will be blogging about 365 different family fun ideas. The kids have started the list, we are on a very minimal budget, and we are excited about the idea.

As for the "family" part, the adventures are going to be with a mixture of family. Neither I nor John know what an entire year may bring, who will be here, not be here etc. The goal is fun with family for the next 365 days.

As for this blog, It will continue to be what it has been.. a place for me to share recipes, ideas, crafts, stories about the team, and anything I think might be of interest for my kids in the future. My idea when starting this blog was to have a record for my kids of their life.. It is still the goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment