Pageviews last month

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

MADDIE....LIVING THE LIFE

Maddie is " LIVING THE LIFE" this week. For 4 full days she has mom and dad completely to herself. This has never happened!!! I am not sure she has ever even had a full day with us to herself much less four!! I asked her what she wanted to do????????????

Crafts, games, reading, and snuggling were her first responses!!


We spent the day doing just that... We made friendship bracelets, played Scrabble, read, and snuggled. The end of the night was a special Spa Night Treat. What can I say??? My girls are going to be HIGH MAINTENANCE women when they get married. My wonderful husband gives me a massage practically every day and a foot rub whenever I ask for it..

So, on Maddies first night of being an "ONLY CHILD" she was spoiled like a princess. He brought her up a Virgin Pina Colada after her hot bath, and then gave her a wonderful foot massage,and he even painted her little toes. Do you know how sweet it is to see a daddy painting his little girls toes??? After she was done, she laid in bed reading American Girl Magazines thinking and saying out loud that she, Maddie Greene, was truly "LIVING THE LIFE."



No comments:

Post a Comment